Saturday, March 19, 2011

College Gender Integration


.
In the meeting, I was responsible of taking notes. My role is to note the main points and the solutions that have been suggested in the meeting by brainstorming with the help of my team. Our meeting was about collage gender integration.
Fahad Al-Kindi, who is the leader of the team, asked the members to brainstorm and prepare different ideas for the meeting. Each member came with ideas and questions.
I had take some notes in this meeting. My first note is making College Gender Integration is a good idea to make a better student life and more competition between boys and girls. The second note is we would have some problems in the beginning but we decided to put a camera in everywhere. Third note is to build each department in own building to build a life student in it, however, the student don’t want the College Gender Integration could have another building study in a normal way.
I believe that the team was satisfied by my work. However, they have asked me to type all the ideas that were mentioned in the meeting even if it is not used.
The members of the meeting faced some problems. One of the problems is they were nervous. This is because this meeting was their first meeting. Also, we had some problems in communication. Some of the ideas were not clear because we could not express our ideas the way we see it.



No comments:

Post a Comment