Sunday, June 5, 2011

Communicative skills

I studied in Academic Communication LSEC N101 by Gregory Vrhovnik. I have improved in this course by knowing how presentations are done such as; make sure to have a good eye contact during the presentation, power point should have key words in each slide to be clever and have practice to know what you want to talk about. Gave more time to practice your voice and try to explain more about the subject. These skills we will use in the future in our presentations to get higher mark and try to be more confident to do a presentation in a perfect way. The biggest challenge in formal communication was how to present in front of our class and talk to them for 4 – 7 minutes. The most frighten was when I talked in front the camera and was recorded.  In the future, I would have more practice and tried to talk to publishing people without a fear and be more confident because am more confident now I can discuss any idea about any subject. Those skills I can use in different aspects in my life such as work interview I will be more confident and I will be able to sell out my C.V. I would thank you MR. Gregory for teaching us.

1 comment:

  1. Good comments - glad that you learned something from the class!

    Gregory

    ReplyDelete